Behind-The-Scenes of a Fashion Photoshoot
Return of the Vlog in time for NYFW:
Hi Guys! Hello and welcome back – I know I haven’t posted in awhile, but life’s been crazy so it kind of put my video editing to a halt. Luckily, I have a new video for you based upon the day-in-the-life of a fashion blogger!
Before I get into the weeds, don’t forget to VOTE today and once EVERY day for the next 9 days to support me in my race for a spread in Maxim Magazine!
All you need is: 1) A Facebook account for a free vote, or 2) You can donate money to purchase votes for Wounded Warriors to help build homes for the disabled and veterans. VOTE NOW: https://maximsfinest.com/2017/kasey-ma
Here’s the gist of today’s video:
To celebrate New York Fashion Week coming in just a few days (omg!), I put together my latest vlog for you guys to show what the “photoshoot life” is for us fashion bloggers.
Have you ever wondered what a fashion blogger goes through in order to get that picture-perfect shot for Instagram and blog?
Have a look into the behind-the-scenes of TheStyleWright’s recent 10-outfit fashion blogger shoot. I had an entire team with me and we really kicked some ass!
And in case the video above doesn’t work, here is the link to my Youtube vid: https://youtu.be/zJakEND9eaY
Shop my outfits below:
1) Blue Jeans with Classy Patchwork Coat and Silver Shoes http://www.shopstyle.com/collective/thestylewright/42936937
2) Stripe Pants and Burgundy Trench Coat
3) Classy Off-The-Shoulder Lace LBD with Turquoise and Silver Heels
4) Purple Bell Sleeves Blouse with a Grey Turtleneck and Denim
5) Black Suede Dress + Converse + Fringe Motto Jacket
6) Green Bomber Lace-Up X Jacket + Navy Blue Pleated Skirt
7) Lacey Crop Sweater with Tri-Colored Pleated Skirt and Silver Twinkle Shoes
8) Choker Rose Crop Sweater and Leather Midi Skirt
9) Black Tunic with Pink Leather Jacket and Lacey Tights
10) Gold Studded Collared Black Shirt with Gingham Top
Photographer: Nick @nicksyrup
Stylist: Monica @letitbeworn
Intern/Assistant: Lea @leabohnen